Your Gift Makes Hope Happen
Give Hope Today
Sex trafficked children are perhaps some of the most vulnerable children in Florida. Your support will help provide critical care and treatment and also ensure these services remain available to child victims of sex trafficking. Donate today to ensure these children don’t lose access to lifesaving Open Doors Outreach Network support and services.
- Provides services to child and young adult victims of sex trafficking – available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year – filling a huge gap that previously existed.
- Gives a powerful voice to previously trafficked individuals, now serving as Survivor-Mentors, who are part of the intervention teams along with Clinicians and Regional Advocates.
- Raises awareness to prevent new victims and help current victims break free from their traffickers.
- Provides critically needed housing assistance for survivors due to a new initiative through Voices for Florida.
- Help us realize the goal to ensure survivors of trafficking receive evidence-based, high quality care through the Open Doors Outreach Network.
To give by mail, please make your check or money order payable to:
Voices for Florida
P.O. Box 956
Tallahassee, FL 32302
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE